Wednesday 4 April 2012

Snood and Earrings Competition - Winner!

It's time to announce the winner of my first competition. I'll refresh your memory regarding the prizes:

A snood crocheted by me:


and a pair of earrings, made out of buttons, again by me:


As it is coming up to Easter, I thought it was appropriate to use my glass chicken for the prize draw. Here it is with the entries:


And the winner is......



La Sophia!

Brilliant! I'm sure she'll be able to incorporate it into one of her fabulous outfits. Sophia, send me your address, and I'll make sure your goodies get to you as soon as possible... And for those who didn't win, I'm sure this will be the first of many giveaways, so check back for more. In the meantime, have a look at Sophia's blog, and her creative way with a thrifstore find.

Take care!

2 comments:

  1. That lucky biatch Sophiaita!
    She will be well happy.
    besios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy! I'm a winner! So excited! My email is Dulce_Sophia@yahoo.com

    Thank uuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!